الثلاثاء، 19 ديسمبر 2023

Supplications translate me into joy and sadness

 

Supplications translate me into joy and sadness. Fragments of my soul loom on the horizon. I am the trunk of a tree, with roots connected to the infinities of long journeys. From here to there, I am attracted by twitches. I have bouts of showers. Showers that light up the night with the features of lips painted with the sincerity of feelings and the depth of love.

Rain, thunder, lightning and wind

The wind sends messengers before the rain comes. The rain falls on a barren land, and the seeds sprout. Plants and trees flourish, souls are reassured, and ultimate comfort and security prevail. The wet dirt ferments the earth, and the earth is filled with a scent, perfumed by the perfume of the rain. So life prevails. Mercy fills the hearts, and love produces good fruits. Friendliness, harmony, and peace prevail. Life is sweet together. We seek love. Security and peace in rhyme

 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Check the Bus on Alibaba app

Check the Bus on Alibaba app👉 https://x.alibaba.com/Aw1XhG?ck=pdp